Monday, February 19, 2018

2 week update

K seems to be on the mend, which is great. She was a trooper for the week that she was ill. She was started on Tamiflu for the both of us. lol! She was on it for 5 days, but during that time I stayed in my mask to prevent any type of possible infection. I have continued with a minor cold and more fatigued. It also seems like I can't have a full normal day for this past week. I was doing a good friends hair and it was a took longer than my normal hair colors. We started with an "oil slick" color which included green, blue, and purple. It faded and was time to recolor to a more natural color. Her hair didn't want to bleach out so I had to do multiple applications. Toward the end, my hand had enough and I was just getting so weak. It was hard to stand up straight and difficult to hold on to the coloring brush. This seems to be a common thing while doing hair services that take 2 or more hours. But, ever since this particular appointment, I seem to be a lot weaker! On Wednesday (today is Monday), my right arm and hand was getting weak when I was finishing up work. It was hard to direct my mouse to the correct location. Then my face, specifically the corner of my mouth, right side, started feeling numb. It was kind of making me nervous. I don't know if I am tired or if it is because I still am a little sick or what it is. We went to the circus on Saturday (which was so much fun!!!) and toward the end of the event while we were at the Fun Zone I just didn't feel right. It was really hard for me to just stand there. I felt like I was going to fall over. This is how I felt while coloring my friends hair toward the end. T asked if he could go get the car and pick me up, but I felt like I needed to walk. Did it take me more time? Yes. Was I slow? Yes, but I could still walk! I can't just not do something just because I am tired. This may be because I am stubborn. I just don't want to give up I suppose. I feel like I just need to keep moving. I fear that there may be a day where I can't walk so I need to take advantage when I can. I don't seem like I am getting the best sleep, and I am not sure why. So, this may be the reason why I am so fatigued and weak. It is something that I am continuing to monitor. March is my next infusion, so maybe that will help? We are going to California in March so I am planning to schedule in for the end of March so it doesn't mess with my vacation. I will see how things go this next month and hope my fatigue improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment